Deconstruction films are defined as films that take apart their respective genres, forcing the audience to not only question why we are watching it, but also the particular filmmaking techniques and tropes.
Films focused on satire are often also referred to as “parody”. They usually pay homage to the work that came before, imitating them in more comedic forms.
The newest sticker set is now on sale! This series is jumbo sized, with each sticker weighing it at around 5 inches by 5 inches, and the Bloody Bird sticker being about 4 inches by 9 inches! This set includes a bonus “Critters” sticker, so for your money you will get a total of 7 big stickers.
This set includes…
* Bloody Bird (from “Stagefright” 1987)
* Goat Demon (from “The Church” 1989)
* Head Spider (From “The Thing” 1982)
* The Beast (from “Dark Waters” 1993)
* The Pale Man (from “Pan’s Labyrinth” 2006)
* Critters Ball (from “Critters 2” 1988)
* Brundlefly (from “The Fly” 1986)
Check it out and spread the word if you like them.
— Go-Go, I know you feel you must protect your mistress. But I beg you, walk away.
[Go-Go giggles girlishly]
— You call that begging? You can beg better than that!